Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Monkey Thieves and isiZulu

Money's broke into our chalet!! The went in early one morning while some of us were still asleep and stole a bunch of flavored drink powder and tea. One girl opened the door to find 4 monkeys running around the kitchen. They all ran out but left a big mess and a bunch of little dirty money footprints.
I've started isiZulu and I really love it. It's really interesting learning a knew language, and I have a feeling it's going to keep me really busy. Cramming a whole year's curriculum into 10 weeks is going to be a challenge for my brain! I also thought I'd post a little more about what our campus/living area looks like. Also caught a gecko/lizard and have been feeding it bugs :) but we're probably going to let it go soon though.
Adam is doing great too! He loves his classes and his roommate Joey, who is dating my roommate Katie. He really loves his Life and Teachings class and is looking forward to his Biology field trips.

The monkey thieves enjoying their stolen Crystal Light packets

Our grassy hills and some chalets

Katie and My's room

The table and kitchen of our chalet

The gecko we caught!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2009 Jo & Adam 'n S. Africa All rights reserved. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Template by Anshul